Who is Think Biosolution?
Think Biosolution Limited has a mission to empower fitness enthusiasts manage their health and well-being by exercising smarter.
What do we do?
Our product QuasaR™ is a wearable personal fitness trainer that help users build cardiac endurance and reduce obesity by suggesting the optimal running intensity and duration, based on the users’ personal health and fitness goals. QuasaR™ measures the users’ heart rate, respiratory rate, blood oxygen saturation, and heart rate variability with medical grade accuracy and combines this data with information about the users’ speed to report fitness predictors such as vVO2max, heart rate-running speed index, etc. These predictors are then used for recommending personalised coaching routines designed by fitness coaches towards achieving endurance goals.
- Luminate finalists win $100k backing – optics.org
- Irish health sensor start-up secures $100,000 to join US accelerator – Silicon Republic
- Luminate names ten winners in optics, photonics, and imaging accelerator program – LaserFocusWorld
- Meet the newest tech start-ups in Rochester – Democrat & Chronicle
- Lightning Awards ‘Luminate’ Rochester – Photonics Media
- Nine Rochester startups among Luminate NY finalists – Democrat & Chronicle
- You and your business – Think Biosolution – Dublin City FM
- Tech startups selected for Reno’s InNEVator 2017 – Northern Nevada Business Weekly
- DATSCI AWARDS RELEASE 2017 FINALISTS – Irish Tech News
- Award-winning Irish Medical startup plans to scale up in 2017 – Irish Tech News
- HOT 100 Startups – Sunday Business Post
- Start-up of the week: Think Biosolution – Silicon Republic
- Which of these 31 start-ups has what it takes to impress Google? – Silicon Republic
- Entrepreneurs Rise to the Top at Photonics West 2017 – Novus Light
- Dublin startup stories: Think Biosolution – Irish Central
- Startup Challenge shortlist spans health, food safety and smart cars – Optics.org
- Dublin Globe
- Strong cohort named for Google’s Adopt a Startup 2017 – Silicon Republic
- SPIE names 2017 Startup Challenge semifinalists – BioOptics World
- Startup Challenge 2017 Semi-Finalists – SPIE
- 2017-11-08 : Governor Cuomo Announces 10 Finalists Selected to Take Part in Inaugural Luminate NY Accelerator
- 2017-09-30 : Six-week accelerator launches Oct. 2 in Reno with three IoT companies
- 2017-05-18 : ProVision releases technology to drastically reduce risk
- 2016-09-14 : Think Biosolution launches PulseR and raises investment
- 2016-04-04 : Think Biosolution raises pre-seed funding at NDRC Ireland
- 2015-11-05 : Think Biosolution launches closed beta at Web Summit
You can reach Think Biosolution at