Who is Think Biosolution?
Think Biosolution Limited has a mission to empower fitness enthusiasts manage their health and well-being by exercising smarter.
What do we do?
Our first product PulseR™ is a software as a medical device that allows doctors on video chat platforms to measure heart rate, respiratory rate and heart rate variability from a video of the patient’s face.
Our second product QuasaR™ is a camera powered wearable device that can help a user manage their chronic obesity, stress, heart and respiratory diseases by suggesting the optimal exercise routines and durations, based on the user’s personal health and fitness goals. QuasaR™ measures the user’s heart rate, respiratory rate, blood oxygen saturation, and heart rate variability, and combines this data with information about the user’s movement, like steps, speed, and position, to report health and wellness predictors such as vVO2max, VO2max, heart rate-running speed index etc. These predictors are then used to track the cardiovascular, respiratory and circulatory endurance of the user.
- Award-winning Irish Medical startup plans to scale up in 2017 – Irish Tech News
- HOT 100 Startups – Sunday Business Post
- Start-up of the week: Think Biosolution – Silicon Republic
- Which of these 31 start-ups has what it takes to impress Google? – Silicon Republic
- Entrepreneurs Rise to the Top at Photonics West 2017 – Novus Light
- Dublin startup stories: Think Biosolution – Irish Central
- Startup Challenge shortlist spans health, food safety and smart cars – Optics.org
- Dublin Globe
- Strong cohort named for Google’s Adopt a Startup 2017 – Silicon Republic
- SPIE names 2017 Startup Challenge semifinalists – BioOptics World
- Startup Challenge 2017 Semi-Finalists – SPIE
- 2017-05-18 : ProVision releases technology to drastically reduce risk
- 2016-09-14 : Think Biosolution launches PulseR and raises investment
- 2016-04-04 : Think Biosolution raises pre-seed funding at NDRC Ireland
- 2015-11-05 : Think Biosolution launches closed beta at Web Summit
You can reach Think Biosolution at